Alterations and Tailoring Services
Mulberrys is proud to offer clothing tailoring and alterations services in addition to our award-winning dry cleaning and laundry service. Do you have a minor hole or hem tear that needs to be fixed? Mulberrys expert tailors can repair your clothing in no time. Do you have a favorite clothing item that just doesn’t fit quite right? Mulberrys tailors can give you the perfect fit that makes your clothing look like it was custom tailored specifically for you.
In fashion surveys, over and over again people emphasize one variable above all others when assessing someone’s outfit: fit. The number one factor in how people assess your fashion choices is how well your clothing fits you. Fortunately, Mulberrys tailors, who have decades of experience can make any garment fit you perfectly, whether it’s a formal gown or a lazy Sunday sweater.
We’re so confident in the work we do that all of our work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If at any point in the tailoring or alterations process you are less than completely satisfied with our work we’ll happily redo it for free without hesitation. We want you’re tailoring and alterations to look good and we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is.
In addition to having tailors with years of experience, Mulberrys also has the full range of equipment necessary to deliver the best possible tailoring and alterations. Whether it’s a blind hemmer or a Singer sewing machine, Mulberrys has the equipment needed to make your clothing whatever you need it to be.
Mulberrys Cleaners offers tailoring and alteration services such as:
- Shorten/lengthen hems: Many stores don’t offer tailoring or alteration services. Likewise, many stores don’t sell pants exactly your size. Whether you’re forced to buy pants you love, but are a little too short or too long, don’t worry. We can make the pants of your dreams finally fit like a dream by lengthening or shortening their hem.
- Cuffs: Shorten or lengthen the cuffs of your snazziest shirts and coats so you always look sharp.
- Linings: We can mend coat and jacket linings if they’ve become worn or ripped.
- Original denim hems: With original denim hems, we remove the amount of fabric needed from the bottom of your jeans and reattach your worn/distressed hem to the bottom of the new length.
- Euro denim hems: Euro denim hems include folding the necessary amount of fabric up into the each pant leg and restitching the hem into place without detaching it. The excess fabric within the leg can be cut off or left on.
- Splitting the waist: We can split the waist in your trousers to allow for expansion and movement without adding strain to you or your waistband.
- Seat in/out: We can take the seat of your pants in or out.
- Lengthen/shorten sleeves: Whether your sleeves hang below your hands or ride up your arms, we have the solution to make them fit as they should.
- Re-sew button/clasp: Your pants, shirts or other garments aren’t finished when the clasp is! Bring us your most exhausted buttons or clasps to us for repair or replacement today.
- Hem skirt/dress: Just as you want your pants to hang at the right spot, you want your skirts, dresses and gowns to do so, too.
- Taking sides in/out on dresses: Have your favorite dress fit the exact contour of your body by having the sides taken in or out exactly where it needs to be.
- Outerwear zippers: A broken zipper often causes people to throw garments away entirely. Instead of throwing them away, let our experts take a look at the culprit first and determine if the zipper is salvageable or if it could be replaced.
- Zipper replacement: A useful alternative if a zipper cannot be repaired.
In addition to offering a wide range of tailoring and alterations services, Mulberrys provides you with countless convenient ways to take advantage of them. You can drop by any one of our conveniently located stores, which are open 7 days a week, extended hours. You can also, order your tailoring and alterations picked up and delivered on-demand via our website our mobile app. In certain areas we can be at your home or office to pickup your clothing in as little as 15 minutes. If you’re flexible on your pickup and delivery time our on-demand tailoring and alterations service is completely free.
We at Mulberrys want to be your tailoring and alterations choice. We encourage you to stop by any one of our stores or to schedule a pickup online. If you have any questions or would like more information about our clothing tailoring and alterations service don’t hesitate to call us and we’ll be happy to help.