High-Quality Leather Cleaning Services
Mulberrys provides unmatched leather cleaning, suede cleaning, and fur cleaning service in addition to our award-winning dry cleaning and laundry service.
Nothing beats the feel of a great leather jacket, a beautiful handbag or satchel, or a soft suede pair of shoes. Unfortunately, these items are some of the most fragile in any closet. Fortunately, the leather experts at Mulberrys are here to freshen up your favorite leather items
Whether it’s a Chanel handbag a Tumi briefcase or a pair of Ugg boots each of these items requires expert knowledge in leather cleaning to be brought back to life. At Mulberrys our leather cleaning experts have seen countless leather items be thrown away or damaged because our clients thought they were beyond repair or tried to clean them at home. The use of water and detergent or other home cleaning products can ruin a perfectly good item that could have been restored with Mulberrys leather cleaning service.
Leather Cleaning with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Mulberrys’ leather experts have decades of experience and can take care of just about any of the myriad issues that can happen to leather, including scuffs, die loss, and fading. We’re so confident in the talents of our leather experts and the leather cleaning services they provide that we back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are anything less than delighted with the leather cleaning service you receive we’ll be more than happy to redo the item at no charge.
In addition to cleaning your leather handbags, wallets, briefcases, and jacket, Mulberrys’ leather experts can also repair damage from wear and tear. This includes fixing rips and tears, sewing torn linings, fixing broken zippers and replacing straps, clasps, and snaps.
Mulberrys provides the same care for fur coats and accessories that it does for leather items. Too often, people wait to clean their fur items and then do not properly store them. As result, furs become damaged by stains, dirt and other signs of wear. While we always recommend bring your fur items in for regular cleaning we also have included the following storage tips to ensure your furs are properly maintained:
Tips for Caring for Leather, Suede and Fur Clothing and Accessories
- Only place your fur garment in a cloth garment bag. Whatever you do, don’t store your fine fur in a plastic garment bag. Fur and its underlying leather need to breathe to stay supple or soft. A plastic garment bag will not breathe to provide adequate space or air for your fur.
- Use a broad-shouldered hanger. A broad-shouldered hanger made of wood or thick plastic should be used instead of thin plastic or wire hangers. A broad-shouldered hanger will help a heavy fur coat maintain its shape. A thin wire hanger could make a fur coat become misshapen at the shoulders. Also be sure to leave enough room around your fur garment in a closet so it isn’t being pressed between neighboring garments on the clothes rack.
- Minimize wear spots. As fun as it is to wear fur, it takes just a little bit of extra attention to wear it properly. What this means is knowing how to treat the garment while wearing it so it lasts far into the future. You can avoid wear spots on your fur coats and jackets by removing them before sitting on a chair with a back, refraining from continuously carrying bags or purses against one particular spot, not rubbing the elbows of the garments on counters or tabletops excessively, or rubbing/handling any one spot of the coat too much. Not only will too much rubbing wear in one spot cause more “bald” areas than in others, it will also cause your fur to become dirty or matted.
- Avoid using cleaners at home. Don’t use store-bought cleaners or common at-home cleaners or stain removers. These types of cleaners or sprays aren’t meant for furs. Using these types of sprays could cause irrevocable damage to your fur garments. Instead, always bring your fur to an establishment with the proper tools and knowledge to clean and restore your furs at a professional level. Mulberrys Cleaners staffs experts in care for your fur garments, so you can always trust it’s a job well-done.
- Don’t comb or brush your fur garment. While it may seem like a useful and free fix to untangling long or matted fur, avoid combing or brushing these pieces. You could yank out pieces of fur or put unnecessary strain on the leather beneath.
- Avoid pinning jewelry or brooches to your furs. While jewelry and brooches may be fantastic accessories, try to withhold from pinning them to your fur coats or garments. The fewer holes you place in your garments, the better for its lifespan.
Convenient Leather Cleaning Services
We’re very proud of the expertise and talent we bring to cleaning your leather items. However, we also take pride in the convenience we offer. Many leather cleaning services are only open part-time or on weekdays, so you have to cut out of work early just to get your leather handbag or jacket cleaned. At Mulberrys, our stores are open extended hours 7 days a week and we offer on-demand home pickup and delivery service. Our mobile app also give you the ability to track your order as we process it. Because of the complexity of cleaning leathers and furs our service can take 2-3 weeks, but with the app you’ll be able to keep tabs on progress. This enables you to get your favorite leather and fur items cleaned without ever leaving the comfort of your home. The best leather, suede and fur cleaning service is available with the touch of a button!
We can’t wait to see you at Mulberrys and to provide you with the best leather, suede, and fur cleaning service around. If you have any questions about our service, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. We are proud to offer leather cleaning in Minneapolis and leather cleaning services in San Francisco, with 15 convenient locations to serve all of your cleaning needs. We look forward to seeing you and providing the ultimate cleaning experience for your leather, suede or fur items!