2nd Annual $1,000 College Scholarship from Mulberrys Garment Care
Mulberrys Garment Care Second Annual Scholarship for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Want $1,000 for college? Mulberrys Garment Care can make that happen.
Small businesses are often said to be the backbone of the economy. At Mulberrys, we believe they benefit local communities by providing jobs, goods, and services to the local areas they serve. Education can help provide aspiring entrepreneurs the tools they need to create their own businesses and succeed.
For the second year in a row, Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with entrepreneurial aspirations who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 600 words or more. If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2017 or 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. We received so many inspiring submissions last year that it made it very difficult to select a winner. We look forward to reviewing this year’s submissions and wish everyone the best of luck!
At Mulberrys Garment Care, we are proud to be a leading small business in our area. We understand the value of education and how it allows entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. In 600 words or less, tell us about a business idea that you have and how you plan to make it a reality. Be sure to explain how college, in part, will help you succeed.
Here’s How You Win:
- Fill out the form above, including a link to a Google Doc with your response to the prompt above by midnight on December 7, 2018. Make sure to follow all of the instructions provided in the prompt.
- We will select a winner on December 17, 2018 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- A member of the Mulberrys team will email you to confirm details and work with your school to deposit the funds into your account.
- The winner will be announced in a feature on the Mulberrys Berry Blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Mulberrys Garment Care marketing.
How to Enter
- Answer the prompt above in 600 words or less, following all instructions in the prompt.
- Fill out the form below, including a link to a Google doc with your response to the prompt in the designated field on the prompt. Make sure to set the document settings so that anyone can view.
- Submission must be received by midnight on December 7, 2018.