3rd Annual $1,000 College Scholarship from Mulberrys Garment Care
Mulberrys Garment Care Third Annual Scholarship for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Want $1,000 for college? Mulberrys Garment Care can make that happen.
At Mulberrys, we believe in the power of small businesses. They bring invaluable benefits to local communities through jobs, goods, services, and economic contributions. We consider it a privilege to support aspiring entrepreneurs in their educational pursuits so they can hopefully fulfill their dreams and build their own successful businesses.
For the third year in a row, Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with entrepreneurial aspirations who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 600 words or less. If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2019 or 2020 you are eligible to enter the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. We received so many inspiring submissions last year that it made it very difficult to select a winner. We look forward to reviewing this year’s submissions and wish everyone the best of luck!
At Mulberrys Garment Care, we are proud to be a leading small business in our area. We understand the value of education and how it allows entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. In 600 words or less, tell us about a business idea that you have and how you plan to make it a reality. Be sure to explain how college, in part, will help you succeed.
Here’s How You Win:
- Fill out the form above, including a link to a Google Doc with your response to the prompt above by midnight on December 6, 2019. Make sure to follow all of the instructions provided in the prompt.
- We will select a winner on December 17, 2019 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- A member of the Mulberrys team will email you to confirm details and work with your school to deposit the funds into your account.
- The winner will be announced in a feature on the Mulberrys Berry Blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Mulberrys Garment Care marketing.
How to Enter
- Answer the prompt above in 600 words or less, following all instructions in the prompt.
- Fill out the form below, including a link to a Google doc with your response to the prompt in the designated field on the prompt. Make sure to set the document settings so that anyone can view.
- Submission must be received by midnight on December 6, 2019.