Leather, Suede and Fur Cleaning in the San Francisco Area
Find high-quality and convenient leather cleaning in San Francisco from Mulberrys Garment Care, with 9 convenient Bay Area locations. We also offer professional cleaning services for your fur and suede clothing items. Make sure your leather clothing or accessories are cleaned with the experts at Mulberrys.
Although some of the hardest fabrics to care for, Mulberrys offers professional, toxin-free cleaning techniques to ensure that your leather, suede or fur garments look good as new. Attempting to clean leather, suede or fur items by yourself could result in discoloration or other adverse reactions. You don’t want to end up with hard, cracked leather. Leather, suede and fur garments require proper and professional care to effectively clean and protect them., and Mulberrys is here to offer high-quality leather cleaning with unmatched customer service across all of our San Francisco area locations.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Leather, Suede or Fur Cleaning Services
Mulberrys promises that your leather, suede or fur items will come back looking better than new, or we will do it over, free of charge. That's right, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our cleaning services available from our San Francisco locations. We utilize special environmentally friendly techniques to cautiously repair scratches, stains, scuffs and natural wear-and-tear.
Repairs that we offer are:
Repairing broken or missing buttons, snaps and clasps
Replacing broken zippers
Repairing ripped or splitting seams
Mending torn lining
Mending rips and tears
Common Repairs for Leather, Suede or Fur Clothing in San Francisco
Mulberrys recommends that you inspect your fur products every year for damage. The longer you put off cleaning your product, the more difficult it it to repair to its original condition. In between visits to Mulberrys Cleaners, you can preserve your fur items in these ways:
How to Care for Fur Clothing
- Do not comb or brush your fur garment, as it can lead to unnecessary strain on the leather beneath or result in the removal of fur.
- Do not store your fur in a plastic garment bag, only use cloth. Plastic garment bags do not provide the proper space or air for your fur to stay soft.
- Avoid pinning jewelry or brooches to your fur. Though stylish, it will create unnecessary holes and tears in your furs.
- Try not to use store-bought cleaners or stain removers. These cleaners are not designed to be used on clothes, and can further damage your garment. Furs need to be treated by a professional cleaning service.
- Use a wood or thick plastic broad-shouldered hanger to hang up your furs. These hangers will help maintain the shape, versus a wire hanger, which could cause distortion.
- Minimize wear spots by removing your coat before you sit down on a chair with a back. Refrain from rubbing your elbows on counters and other surfaces and avoid carrying a purse or bag on the same spot of your coat. These patterns can leave “bald” areas on your garment, and cause your fur to become dirty or matted.