$1000 Scholarship from Mulberrys Garment Care for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Want $1,000 for college? Mulberrys Garment Care can make that happen.
Small businesses are often said to be the backbone of the economy. At Mulberrys, we believe they benefit local communities by providing jobs, goods, and services to the local areas they serve. Education can help provide aspiring entrepreneurs the tools they need to create their own businesses and succeed.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2017 or 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with entrepreneurial aspirations who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 600 words or less.
At Mulberrys Garment Care, we are proud to be a leading small business in our area. We understand the value of education and how it allows entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. In 600 words or less, tell us about a business idea that you have and how you plan to make it a reality. Be sure to explain how college, in part, will help you succeed.
How to Enter
- Answer the prompt above in 600 words or less, following all instructions in the prompt.
- The file name on your response to the prompt should be your full name and date of birth. (Example: John-Doe-12-20-1996.docx)
- Email the word document as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your response. Use the subject line: Mulberrys 2017 Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Submission must be received by midnight on December 8, 2017.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send in your response to email@example.com by midnight on December 8, 2017. Make sure to follow all of the instructions provided in the prompt.
- We will select a winner on December 9, 2017 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email the winner to confirm mailing address, and send a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1000.
- The winner will be announced in a feature on our company blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Mulberrys Garment Care marketing.