Convenient Shoe Shine and Shoe Repair Services
Mulberrys is proud to offer shoe shine and shoe repair service that will restore your favorite shoes to their former glory. Whether you need a standard shoe shine or a brand new set of soles and heels, Mulberrys expert cobblers and shoe repair technicians have the perfect answer. We’re so convinced that you’ll love our shoe shine and repair service that we’re offering 20% off your first shoe shine or repair..
One of the best aspects of Mulberrys shoe shine and repair service is the convenience. If you’re a store customer all you have to do is drop your shoes in your express bag along with your dry cleaning and laundry order and we’ll have them shined or repaired in no time. If you’re a delivery customer you can schedule a pickup via our mobile app or website and simply enter what you’d like done with your shoes in the pickup instructions. Our cobblers will make sure that your instructions are followed to a T.
The Best Shoe Shine and Repair Nearby
Many people assume that once their shoes get a scuff, salt stains a worn heel or any other damage that is typical on shoes, their shoes are ruined. However, with Mulberrys shoe repair experts nearly any shoe can be brought back to it’s original shine. Stilettos with missing heel caps, scuffed loafers, Uggs with salt stains are all well within our range of expertise. This expertise is why Mulberrys is widely considered to be the best shoe repair service around.
For our clients in the Metro area we can pick up your shoes on-demand. With Mulberrys on-demand shoe shine and repair service our drivers can be at your home or office in as fast as 15 minutes to pickup your shoes for shine or repair.
Comprehensive Shoe Repair Services
The list of shoe shine and repair services that Mulberrys can perform is nearly limitless. Need the heel cap of a stiletto replaced? We can do that. Need the sole of your favorite loafers refreshed? We can do that. Need your white sneakers restored to top form? We can do that. Mulberrys Cleaners offers comprehensive repairs including:
- Leather heel repair/replacement: If just the heel of your shoe has experienced significant wear and tear, our experts can repair or replace just the heel. This is a cost-effective alternative to having to replace the entire sole of a shoe.
- Full rubber sole replacement: We can entirely replace the rubber sole of your shoe if it becomes excessively worn or damaged. Alternatively, some may want to consider replacing especially slippery leather soles with rubber ones if a shoe is going to be worn often throughout the winter.
- Full leather sole replacement: Leather soles can become worn, cracked or warped from inclement weather or mistreatment. Don’t worry about throwing away the whole shoe, though, as we at Mulberrys Cleaners can expertly replace the entire leather sole of your shoe.
- Sole replacement on baby shoes: Buying many pairs of baby shoes can add up to big expenses. With minimal wear and tear to the upper part of a baby shoe, consider replacing just the sole. Replacing the sole of a baby’s shoe is a more cost-effective choice than continually buying new pairs of pricey kicks.
- Sewing strap repair: Has the ankle strap to your favorite heel ripped or fallen off? Don’t worry. Our skilled craftsmen can repair or replace missing, torn or broken straps so your heels can live to walk another night on the town.
- Flap re-glue: If the sole of your shoe is in great shape but has started to detach, we can repair your shoe flap. Getting a shoe flap re-glued is a wise alternative to waiting too long and eventually needing the entire sole repaired or replaced.
- Adding leather: Mulberrys can add leather to the bottom of shoes to minimize the amount of wear and tear or to improve traction.
- Heel reattachment: Don’t throw away your favorite pair of heels or pumps if the heel has come loose or fallen off. Come to Mulberrys Cleaners and see how we can repair your busted shoe by reattaching the heel.
- Repairing stiletto heels: Stiletto heels can be tricky to walk in and tricky to repair. No matter what ails your stilettos, our pros at Mulberrys can help get your stilettos looking like new again.
Mulberrys offers an 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our shoe shine and repair services, so if you’re ever unsatisfied with the quality of your shoe shine or repair we’ll redo it for free. No questions asked. We stand by our work and we take pride in making you happy, so don’t hesitate to tell us how we can make our shoe service even better.
Restoring your shoes is a win-win in that it enables you to get more wears out of your favorite shoes, and it allows us to continue to make a positive contribution to our environment by keeping one more thing out of the landfill. We can’t wait to service your shoe shine and repair needs so don’t hesitate to visit our store, schedule a pickup, or give us a call to learn more. We look forward to serving you.