Commitment to accessibility
Mulberrys’s goal is to provide a great customer experience to all our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. We want every one of our clients to be able to learn about our business and enjoy our services via our website, app, and other technology.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve mulberryscleaners.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is monitored and tested periodically by internal and third-party accessibility consultants. These people help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Our current accessibility features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
We are actively taking a variety of steps and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. This is an ongoing effort, and we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress so far. To that end, we
- We are in the process of ensuring that we meet or exceed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA;
- We work with accessibility and usability specialists, and people with disabilities to make sure that our website, app and stores are accessible; and
- We consistently look for improvements to enhance accessibility
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, please feel free to contact us via phone at 877-814-5421 or email at email@example.com.
We will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
If you have any feedback for how we can improve our accessibility please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.